Xduoo X10T (portabel, ren digital transport)

Xduoo X10T (portabel, ren digital transport)

Indlægaf kvik » 1. aug 2017, 22:59

Jeg kan ikke mindes at have set sådan en før, altså en portabel, ren digital transport. Ved at pille forstærkerdelen ud, antager jeg, at man har fået plads til at gøre lidt mere ud af transportdelen, end i de ‘almindelige’ DAP’er med digital udgang.

Den blev fremvist første gang i 2016, men er vist først netop nu dukket op som købsobjekt. Aliexpress har den, Penon Audio har den også. Der findes endnu ikke nogle brugeranmeldelser. Prisen er overkommelige $215.

Hvem der er målgruppen, kan jeg ikke rigtigt gennemskue. Selvfølgelig bruger mange deres DAP (m/indb forstærker) udelukkende som transport, men 'tabet' af forstærkerdelen gør jo, at ekstern forstærker er et must. Mojo (på billedet herunder) kan selv, men hvor mange af de portable DAP/AMPs har egentlig Coax indgang, og ikke mindst hvilke har AES?

Hvis I andre kan gennemskue brugerscenariet, så byd gerne ind, prisen på X10T er jo alt andet end afskrækkende.

X10T (5)-700x700.gif
X10T (5)-700x700.gif (74.03 KiB) Vist 7516 gange
Cr9xO83VUAA6YW1.jpg
Cr9xO83VUAA6YW1.jpg (239.66 KiB) Vist 7516 gange

(Sakset fra Penon)

WM8805, DSD, Ground isolation coaxial, optical / coaxial interface
• AES balanced coaxial interface, extended 256GB, aluminum body, 8H battery life

Lossless great sound start for the core
• The X10T internal conversion chip using the Wolfson WM8805 digital audio receiver chip, not only can audio files without compression, lossless conversion to SPDIF signal output. It also has advanced phase-locked loop with jitter attenuation inside the chip, clock cycle jitter less than 50ps RMS.

Ground isolation structure Coaxial purifies the output signal
• xDuoo X10T has two sets of coaxial signal output, one of which use a professional audio transformer conversion output, can isolate the ground of front-end and back-end completely. The two devices are completely independent of each other, darker the music back – ground.

High quality optical signal output,Distortion only 0.00087%
• xDuoo X10T uses optical transmission jack, photoelectric conversion characteristics. The front-end device is isolated from the back-end device better. The music background is darker. Distortion only 0.00087%

Support DSD、PCM Lossless Music Playback
• Can easily decode all kinds of high bit rate files
• Support DSD 2.8224MHz
• Support PCM 24Bit/192kHz

Double storage card slot to accommodate massive loss of resources
• Maximum support for two 128GB TF / Micro SD card at the same time
• Capacity reaches 256GB
• Enough to store 5,000 lossless songs
• 50000 MP3 songs
• Plenty of interfaces and also the cables

Easy sound easy life!
• xDuoo X10T has optical/ coaxial, ground isolation coaxial balanced coaxial, three output interfaces
• Can handle a variety of high-demand digital decoders, save the worry about buying extra cables
Enjoy all day long

• 8 hours or more continuous playing time
• Battery life time up to 8 hours or more, to meet the day trip
• Charging time is less than 3 hours (fast charge)
• At the same time you can connect it to the computer USB or mobile charger for charging, safe and efficient

Entity larger button design can easily operate the player without looking at screen
• xDuoo X10T uses the entity key design and appropriate optimized the key size and key layout, easy for bundle players to use, operation. Even if you use a bundle bandage or bundle bag, you can also operate the player.

Size of cigarette pack, lightweight your pocket
• xDuoo X10T size: 105.5*45*14mm, only a cigarette pack size, and the weight is only about 100g
• Compact and lightweight, very suitable to use with decoders

All aluminum body, rugged and anti-jamming
• xDuoo X10T body material with aluminum alloy. Beautiful and durable, meanwhile increase anti-interference ability

AES balanced coaxial output can combine with desktop balance decoding
• xDuoo X10T is very rare in similar products for it can support AES balanced coaxial output. Connect to desktop decode amp with three-core XLR wire. No need to copy songs between different digital sound sources, save your trouble

Specification
• Battery life: >8H
• Charging time: <3H
• Size: 105.5*45*14mm
• Weight: 100g
• Power supply: built-in 4.2V rechargeable lithium polymer battery
• Battery capacity: 1500mAH
• Display: 2.0 inch HD screen
• Card support: Up to two 128G TF / Micro SD cards at the same time

Distortion:
AES; 0.00087%
Fiber: 0.00087%
Coaxial 1: 0.00087%
Coaxial 2: 0.00087%

Output amplitude
AES: 3.25Vp-p
Coaxial 1: 0.8Vp-p
Coaxial 2: 0.5Vp-p

Supported formats:
                DSD: DSD64 (to PCM output)
                APE: 24bit /192khz
                FLAC: 24bit /192khz
                WAV: 24bit /192khz
                APPLE Lossless: 24bit /192khz
                WMA, WPE, AAC, ALAC, OGG

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/XDUOO-X ... 230234ac85
https://penonaudio.com/music-mp3-player ... xDuoo-X10T
kvik

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Norge

Re: Xduoo X10T (portabel, ren digital transport)

Indlægaf kvik » 5. aug 2017, 00:28

Den kan forøvrigt fåes for $176 inkl fragt (1100kr) på eBay.
kvik

Brugeravatar

Indlægaf CHIbsen » 3. jul 2019, 17:43

Det kunne da meget vel være sådan en her jeg leder efter. Som "Turn Table" til min Aune.
Jeg kan se, at det imellem tiden er kommet en 2'er.

Sendt fra min SM-G960F med Tapatalk
Pachanko Constellation Mini►Violectric DHA V590►Spirit Torino Twin Pulse
CHIbsen

Brugeravatar
headphoneus supremus extraordinaire

Geografisk sted: Skjern

Indlægaf kvik » 3. jul 2019, 18:18

Herunder nogle udklip fra anmeldelser af 2’eren, og møntet på dit scenarie. Skal du have hele FLAC-biblioteket tilgængeligt, må det næsten være ekstern HDD, og harddiskens strømforbrug ser ud til at være problematisk, selv via hub. Det kan dog være, at anmelderens HDD simpelthen skulle have haft mere strøm end en enkelt udgang på hub’en kunne levere (som hos mig, hvor jeg må bruge to udgange).

==

My only real issue with the xDuoo X10T II is the microSD. Let me explain that: a device which should act as a digital transport should also provide the ability to play from a large library of tracks. The fact that just one microSD slot is present and that it only supports cards up to 256 GB in size is quite limiting, especially if one has a lot of hi-res tracks. Using two microSD slots would have alleviated the issue.

The xDuoo X10T II uses Bluetooth 4.2 with support for aptX and AAC codecs. It cannot, however, act as a Bluetooth bridge – meaning you can’t connect it to a PC to have Bluetooth output, nor use it to receive a Bluetooth signal and convert it to another signal. This makes it only useful as a direct source for Bluetooth devices.

https://www.soundphilereview.com/review ... view-3313/

==

Up first is the Music Browser. This option allows you to update your library, view the contents of your SD card or view the contents of a USB drive attached via OTG. I found that it worked fairly effectively with thumb drives but would not power a USB hard drive. When attached with a powered USB hub, performance was hit or miss. I’d recommend limiting OTG use of storage media to non-powered devices.
-
Pairing the X10T as an input device was equally straight forward although I will admit the process was a bit more foreign so took longer to get going. I eventually was able to setup the X10T as the Bluetooth to Coax converter and run the output into my Bifrost and then on to the Valhalla and HD800 and enjoyed listening. Again, this allowed me to control my music remotely from the device using my phone and USB audio Player pro as the input to the X10T. Battery life was again less than wired modes, but still better than 6 hours which is quite respectable. As a side note, in this mode the device can be plugged in via the USB-c and charged while in use so battery may be a complete non-event.

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/xduoo-x10tii.23765/
kvik

Brugeravatar

Indlægaf CHIbsen » 3. jul 2019, 20:27

Interessant :-) Jeg tror ikke jeg nødvendigvis behøver en extern HDD. microSD på 256GB rækker til et fornuftigt stort antal album. Og hvis man så kan kombinere det med mobil via aptx så kunne jeg være godt kørende.
Pachanko Constellation Mini►Violectric DHA V590►Spirit Torino Twin Pulse
CHIbsen

Brugeravatar
headphoneus supremus extraordinaire

Geografisk sted: Skjern

Tilbage til Nyheder