Welcome Frans!

Re: Welcome Frans!

Indlægaf XTRProf » 9. okt 2012, 04:37

Hi Frans,

It's good to see you again and back on public online. I have been here for sometime ago already in the music section on the website startup although it's tough as it's in Danish. Only now I'm back.

Let's rock and hope you enjoy your stay here. ..............
XTRProf

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Singapore

Indlægaf XTRProf » 9. okt 2012, 04:46

Claus,

It's good to have just an a small English section so as not to unsettle your site in Danish. I always believe in do what the Romans do as that's more authentic and culturally right. But then we have variety if something like this is voted in as well as we are more and more becoming international related.
XTRProf

Brugeravatar

Indlægaf XTRProf » 9. okt 2012, 05:06

Btw, I have added the following that I know as friends:

Claus-DK
DaveK
Javier
Solderdude
Sr CJ
Will

Anyone wanted to be my friends, please let me know. Especially those from RG. Yeah, not forgetting those here as well as I'm very much for international friendship and knowledge in a constructive way.
XTRProf

Brugeravatar

Indlægaf Solderdude » 9. okt 2012, 06:53

XTRProf skrev:Claus,

It's good to have just a small English section so as not to unsettle your site in Danish.
But then we have variety if something like this is voted in as well as we are more and more becoming international related.

It's looking a bit like Changstar.com where fugitives of head-fi dwell.
a separate English section which isn't a copy of the rest of the content but only tackles some technical issues is a good addition to hoved-fi.
It should not (and won't) become 'big'.
Use your ears to enjoy music, not as an analyzer.
Solderdude

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: the Neverlands

Indlægaf Claus-DK » 9. okt 2012, 10:55

Glad to see again you Chong, but I must dissapoint you, we are not going to expand the english part further than it is..
Claus-DK

Brugeravatar
Administrator

Geografisk sted: Kliplev

Indlægaf XTRProf » 10. okt 2012, 05:20

Claus-DK skrev:
Glad to see again you Chong, but I must dissapoint you, we are not going to expand the english part further than it is.

No problem. I'm already honour to be allowed to write here. rulle4

Frans, I hope you don't mind we overload a bit of your turf? No worry, strictly on CONSTRUCTIVE hifi things and not who is right and who is wrong. There is simply no right or wrong in hifi! So NO 8musik . rullw3

musik15
XTRProf

Brugeravatar

Indlægaf claus » 14. okt 2012, 17:37

Hi Frans..

Then I received my brand new amplifier. Solderdude maybe you can help.
First open a big box out with amp, admire it a little, then add the pipes and take it up in the living room, connect the CD afspillern put a CD in, turn on the CD, plug the headphones into the amp turn amp THEN COMES TO THE meanest growl AUDIO OUT OF headphones. Great is my disappointment.
The most strange thing is that when I turn off the amp keeps humming sound up as the music fades out.
here's a guy in England who have the same problem:
The facts:
• Amp running is on 240v 50Hz mains in the UK.
• I have tried different power sockets, a different location, running without an earth, running through a UPS.
• Hum is not påvirket by volume.
• Hum does not seem to be påvirket much by using different valves and swapping valves left to right (see list below).
• Hum still exists tabloid is no source connected (just power lead and the headphones).
• Hum is louder when on Hi impedance setting.
• During the start-up process, når slow start protection circuit switches two full power the hum increases.
• The capacitors look OK, saying att I'm no expert, but do not the seem two be bulging.
• The power lead is nothing special but I can not see att making Any difference.

beste greetings claus
claus

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Ă…rhus(Kolt)

ForegĂĄende

Tilbage til Ask Solderdude