Audio-gd master serie 5+6 headamp

Audio-gd master serie 5+6 headamp

Indlægaf Larry » 7. nov 2011, 23:51

Så har Audio-gd nye balanceret fætre fra Master serien på banen. Den ene skulle kunne trække alle tunge cans du kan tænke dig. Jeg er sku lidt forelsket i designet. En af dem kunne godt gå hen og blive min første balanceret headamp, jeg må lige se hvad Fang og HiFiMan ender op med i deres store amp, som også skulle være på vej.

The Master-5 and Master-6 had same PCB design. The Master-6 output stage without limit so can offer large output power.
If your headphones are not difficult to drive, the Master-5 is ok for the choice.
If you have some difficult drive headphones, choice the Master-6 can offer large output power.

Her billed med DAC under Audio-gd Master 5 :

Audio gold.jpeg
Audio gold.jpeg (5.72 MiB) Vist 1659 gange

Her fra hjmmesiden: http://www.audio-gd.com/Master/Master-5/Master-5EN.htm

Her impression fra head-fi tråden : http://www.head-fi.org/t/570722/audio-g ... -preamp/45

After about 80 hours burn-in I am really impressed. This amp is really something.

First the BASS, it's amazing. The bass is not only "louder", but it also goes to subsonic levels. Did someone secretly planted a sub into my headphones? As a pre-amp, my B&Ws are producing lows I have never heard; "O.K. you can tell me now, where did you hide the subwoofer".

In the high frequency range this thing also goes, where the Phoenix stops. Clarity, detail, space, it's all there. I always had a feeling something was missing (one of the primary reasons I upgraded). No harshness, no artificial "loudness", it's just MAGIC.

The extension of the sound spectrum is not a simple EQ-thing, there is really MORE music. What is truly amazing, is that there is more "blackness" between all these (extra) layers of sound. This is what the Phoenix made such a special amp and what was described here before by others. The Master-5 brings it to another level. The separation between the musical layers makes this the best amp I have ever heard. I do not believe music can sound better than this.

As expected, this amp does get hot, but because it's on top of my Ref.7, not as hot as my Phoenix. I can still touch it without burning my hands.

Another plus: the IR reception is a lot better. I don't have to point my Nevo directly at the amp. I can point in any direction and the Master listens.

This is an amazing amp and a worthy successor to the Phoenix. Respect to Kingwa for designing this wonderful amp.
Harmony Design Ear 909 + Auralic Vega DAC + HiFiMan HE-500 XLR
Larry

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: København N

Re: Audio-gd master serie 5+6 headamp

Indlægaf helledie » 8. nov 2011, 20:10

De laver nu nogle lækre produkter. Jeg vil skam heller ikke have spor imod det sæt stod hjemme ved mig :)
helledie

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Randers

Tilbage til 2011