i10 TWS - Budget Earbuds That Brings You AirPods Experience

i10 TWS - Budget Earbuds That Brings You AirPods Experience

Indlægaf Gearvita » 19. mar 2019, 07:22

This i10 wireless Bluetooth earphones is equipped with Bluetooth V5.0, enables 10m transmission without barrier. It features touch button, long pressing the touch function button for 2s can activate Siri, no need to take your iPhone out of your pocket. 3D surround sound and double-cavity sound holes for a great listening experience. The built-in mic allows you to answer a call without reaching your smartphone. This ture wireless earphone is equipped with a charging box, which not only supports Type-C USB cable charging, but also supports QI standard wireless charging and can be charged by wireless charger.

Product Features:
â—Ź Bluetooth 5.0, high transmission speed, low power consumption.
â—Ź Effective transmission distance of 10 meters, not stuck.
â—Ź Automatic boot into pairing state, supports binaural call, one-touch operation.
â—Ź Each of the earbuds can work as a single Bluetooth earphone, can be connected to two mobile phones at the same time.
â—Ź Noise cancellation technology reduces ambient noise and echo, enables clear sound no matter in calls or in music time.
â—Ź The battery capacity of earbud is 55mAh, comes with 500mAh charging box, supports Type-C and wireless charging.
â—Ź Intelligent and compatible with various Bluetooth devices, smartphones, computers, etc.
â—Ź Supports battery power display on iOS and some Android phones.
â—Ź Ergonomic design for comfortable wearing, small and portable, easy to carry.

The i10 TWS sticks to the classic Apple AirPods design, and with the exact same size as AirPods, it is majorly built for function first and carries the mission of bringing the AirPods experience to the budget league: https://gearvita.com/i10-tws-true-wirel ... hones.html

Highly acclaimed wireless Bluetooth headphones:
xiaomi airdots headset
xiaomi airdots pro earphones

Billede
Gearvita: An Online Shopping Store That Provide Authentic Brand Consumer Electronics for You!
Gearvita

Brugeravatar

Tilbage til Gearvita