I60 TWS Earphones - New Upgrade for Better Sound

I60 TWS Earphones - New Upgrade for Better Sound

Indlægaf Gearvita » 17. jun 2019, 08:40

The I60 TWS comes with a design similar to AirPods. The size is similarly small, designed in a wonderful manner with rounded edges and a pristine white finish. One of the best things of the case of the I60 is that it has a sturdy finish, unlike some other AirPod replicas. This sturdy finish makes sure that the hinges won't become loose after some time. Other than the usual charging box as seen in wireless earphones, what makes the I60 a winner is its wireless charging capability.

Product Features:
â—Ź Bluetooth V5.0 with 10m effective transmission distance.
â—Ź 350mAh charging box, supports wireless charging.
â—Ź Noise canceling for clear voice even in noisy environments.
â—Ź Ergonomic design for comfortable wearing, and meanwhile a better effect of noise isolation.
â—Ź Touch control, switch with one click to listen to music or make a call.
â—Ź In the playback state, long press the power button for 3 seconds to activate Siri, also supports Android smart assistant.

For anyone who feels that the AirPods is costly and looking for the best fake AirPods or replicas then the i60 is one great offer at the market. With wireless charging, a great design, smooth usage and more, you don't need to look away from the i60: https://gearvita.com/i60-tws-bluetooth-earphones.html

You may also like:
sabbat x12 pro
bluedio hi tws

Billede
Gearvita: An Online Shopping Store That Provide Authentic Brand Consumer Electronics for You!
Gearvita

Brugeravatar

Tilbage til Gearvita